Your Financial Health
At the Business Partnership we work closely with our clients and have a strong focus on customer service. We are always on hand to give support and advice on business related issues. Our goal: to help you improve your business. Here is what we can do for you:
- Set up accounting systems so that you get the information needed for management and statutory purposes.
- We review and recommend what accounting procedures you should have in place.
- Review and evaluate management accounts for their correctness and make sure you access information that helps.
- Some clients prefer to outsource the regular accounting and bookkeeping work to us. This way you can get on with your business and we take care of your accounting and tax requirements.
- Analyse working capital needs, key performance indicators & cashflow requirements.
Business is multi-faceted and has numerous operating structures. We can look after your business requirements with:
- Private company for protection and control.
- Trading trust to maximise your business tax concessions.
- Working on self managed superannuation funds (SMSF) for your investments.
- Trustee company for your self managed superannuation fund and family trust.
- Company limited by guarantee for not for profit organisation.
- Joint Ventures for varying partner needs.
- Partnerships for individuals working together.
- Sole trader for a possible start point.